Adveristment

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Kellan Lutz: "Dwayne Johnson's Hercules Is Older"



Kellan Lutz has spoken out about Dwayne Johnson’s competing Hercules film, which comes out in July.

“I don't think there's any pressure for me,” the actor told AP. “I'm going to see his movie.”

Kellan stars in the newly released The Legend of Hercules, which opened this week in the US.

“[Dwayne’s] movie, actually Hercules: The Thracian Wars, his Hercules is an older Hercules,” said the former Twilight star.

“He's 15 years older than I am, I think. So it's kind of great timing that ours would be first because ours is the origin of Hercules and then you can go watch Hercules the man in his fighting one.”

To play the divine hero, Kellan said he had to “trim up” for the role.

"Well there wasn't much time to get in shape before I started shooting,” he explained. “I'm an active guy, it's more my lifestyle. So Renny [Harlin, the director] just wanted me to trim up.”

“It's not like I could start one size and then gain weight to be another size, three months later.”

No comments:

Post a Comment